This is meant to be some what entertaining. If you have lost your job it can be depressing so this is looking at getting fired in a different but funny perspective.
The Pros of Getting Fired
- Getting fired is not always bad!
- You lean from your mistakes.
- You get free job experience.
- You get paid on the job training.
- You get to sleep in after you are fired.
- You will still get paid.
- You can find out what your call in life is and what your call in life is not.
- Once you get fired enough you don't care.
- You get brave enough to apply for higher pay only to get fired with bigger pay check.
- You could collect unemployment if you can keep the job for 6 months.
The Cons of Getting Fired
- Even though you have plenty of job experience and learned from your mistakes. Lot of jobs require at least 2 year experience.
- You don't always get a check every week because you need to get hired first.
- You can't use these jobs as a reference.
- You run out of jobs to get fired from in your area.
If You Think You Been Fired A lot Read This