You After College
Education Requirements & Opportunities for Doctors/Physicians
Medical College Admission Test
- You must take an admission test this test takes 5-hours.
- Physical science
- Critical thinking
- Verbal skills
- Writing abilities
Medical School Requirements
- Book study and laboratory work to prepare
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses.
- United States Medical Licensing Examination is administered to students by the National Board of Medical Examiners.
- Clinical experience
- Students work under attending physicians to begin their practical training.
- Second licensing test when students begin their residency training.
Internship Period for Physicians
- Complete their residency in a 3-7 year
- Final medical licensing exam
- 1-year residency program
- Pass board certification
Requirements to Become a Doctor/Physician
Do you want to become a doctor? Read this article it's easier then you think to become a doctor. This article address a lot of detail about becoming a doctor. If you think your not smart enough to be a doctor read this article you might be pleasantly surprised.