Careers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I 'm Looking for Home Workers Who Can Make Leather Cell Phone Cases

I am the author of this blog.  I have a cell phone business on the weekends at a Flea Market.  I am looking for someone who can make cell phone cases out of leather.

I am looking for unique cell phone cases that are horizontal and vertical.  I am also looking for simple plain cell phone cases.

You're probably wondering why such a request?  I am tired of selling stuff from China and God knows where!

I am also tired of people selling the same exact cell phone cases for less.  I want unique quality cases and cell phone holders that are homemade.

If this is your hobby or you have your own small leather business.  Please contact me at tamron@rock.com.

I can order from you every week but you do not have to make them every week.  You might choose to make them on your spare time.  Either way we can work something out.

Please even if you think your work is less than perfect email me a photo of a cell phone case.

If you do not work with leather and you have some good ideas for cell phone cases.  Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email.

As far as payments I will be happy to work with you.  Lets keep it nice and simple for both you and me.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Do not drop your link here if your blog/website is not about careers or job training. It will only be deleted!