Careers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Home Life


Post contributed by Leonard Phelps
Having satellite internet Gwinn makes it so much easier for me to be able to work from home when I need to. The kids are old enough that they’re in school but as it is with any young childrenthey’ve constantly got doctor’s appointments and teacher’s meetings and all kinds of things that make me have to miss work. I can’t stay home and not go in at all every time my daughter gets a sore throat so it’s nice to be able to work from home when I need to. It makes things much easier not to have to have one of us at home all the time and I know my boss really appreciates that there is so much flexibility in my work/life balance. I can’t believe it’s so hard to manage my career and my home life but I think I’ve finally found a way to have both and make it work. It’s important to me that I’m able to do it all and I think I’m almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Do not drop your link here if your blog/website is not about careers or job training. It will only be deleted!