Careers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Making Money With Dumpster Diving

Making Money With Dumpster Diving: By Marye Audet

Marye Audet is one of my favorite authors. The "Making Money With Dumpster Diving" is right up my ally. She is so right when she says you can make money dumpster diving.

Personally I have dumpster dived and found really great stuff. Some of the stuff I couldn't believe was in the trash.

I have found a lot of good stuff. I can't tell you how many wedding rings I have gotten out of the trash. I found a complete wardrobe of clothes in my size that was dry cleaned still on hangers covered with plastic. Honestly I felt like I hit the jackpot!

I also found a brand new vacuum cleaner not, a thing wrong with it and it had a brand new belt attached to the handle of the vacuum.

Enough of my dumpster diving stories.

Lets get back to Marye Audet: Her article covers a lot of great information on other ways to earn extra income.

Dumpster Diving? Seriously.

Dumpster diving is exactly what it sounds like, although many families have more personal names for it. We call it "shopping the perimeter" in my family, others that I know define it as going to the green mall, visiting skip, or treasure hunting.

And then there are those that find it highly degrading that anyone would check out the trash for cool stuff. If you are one of those...read on.

Read her other article Quick Ways To Make Extra Money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Do not drop your link here if your blog/website is not about careers or job training. It will only be deleted!